- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,880 sq ft (175 sq m).
- Light and airy, dual aspect sitting room.
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room.
- Spacious dining/family room 15'8" x 21'2" (4.77m x 6.44m).
- Wonderful conservatory with French doors leading to garden.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms to the first floor.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Driveway with parking for 5/6 cars and attached garage.
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden.
- Conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
A detached 1930s family house, situated in this highly regarded south city location, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).