- Harston is a highly regarded village with a post office/general store, primary school, public house and recreation ground.
- Situated on the southern outskirts of Cambridge, well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Accommodation extending to 2,066 sq ft. (191 sq m).
- Sitting room boasts a large brick fireplace with inset real flame gas fire
- Versatile family room and charming dining/garden room.
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room 21'10 x 12'8 (6.66m x 3.85m) with Rangemaster gas range
- Off road parking, detached garage and brick workshop.
- Wonderful, established south west facing garden.
- The 14 photo-voltaic solar panels generate electricity which can be used to run household appliances, power and lighting..
- Leaded light double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
A detached 1930s family house with a wonderful south-west facing garden of about half an acre, on the edge of this convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).