- Harston is a highly regarded village with a post office/general store, primary school, public house and recreation ground.
- Situated on the southern outskirts of Cambridge, it is extremely well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and many of the city's independent schools.
- Versatile accommodation over 2 floors extending to 2,066 sq ft (192 sq m).
- Sitting Room with brick fireplace with inset real flame gas fire and inter-connecting double doors to adjoining Dining/Garden Room.
- Versatile Family Room with excellent range of fitted cabinets and bookshelves and Charming Dining/Garden Room with tiled floor, French doors to rear terrace and delightful outlook over the garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room 21'10 x 12'8 (6.66m x 3.85m) with tiled floor, range of matching cabinets, Maia work surfaces, Rangemaster gas range with extractor hood over.
- Study, (occasionally used as a further bedroom), and a large adjoining cupboard, which could be converted to an en suite shower room for guests or dependent relatives, if desired.
- Off road parking, detached garage, brick workshop and wonderful, established south west facing garden. In all about half an acre.
- 14 photo-voltaic solar panels for generating electricity which can be used to run household appliances, power and lighting.
- Leaded light double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
A detached 1930s family house with a wonderful south-west facing garden of about half an acre, on the edge of this convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).