- Conveniently situated on the south side of the city, well placed for access to a mainline railway station with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
- Various leisure and sporting facilities are within walking or cycling distance, including Hills Road Sports Centre, Belzano's deli and café, public houses, restaurants, cinema and 10-pin bowling.
- Original features include deep skirtings, panelled doors, picture rails, fireplaces and sash windows.
- 3 Reception Rooms comprising sitting room with cast iron fireplace, timber surround and mantle, spacious dining room and versatile family room.
- Excellent master bedroom 17'10 x 15'10 (5.44m x 4.83m) with bay window to front aspect and original fireplace.
- 4 further bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC arranged over the first and second floors.
- Planning permission granted to create a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
- Off street parking for up to 4 cars.
- Delightful enclosed garden to rear with covered terrace seating area.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A semi-detached Edwardian townhouse with planning permission for a stunning ground floor extension and alterations, conveniently situated in this prime south city location.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distance are approximate).