- 1930s bay fronted semi-detached home.
- Scope for alterations and additions.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room 17'4 x 12'.
- 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Delightful south facing Rear Garden.
- Off Street Parking/Driveway.
A 3 bedroom 1930s semi-detached house with a delightful south facing rear garden, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge City Centre, Mainline Railway Station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles (distances are approximate).