- Bumps Lodge is delightfully situation on the north western side of the village adjoining meadow land and is one of only a few properties in the village benefitting from river frontage.
- It backs on to a stretch of the River Cam, well known in Bumps Week when rowing 8's from Cambridge Colleges compete against each other.
- Superb second floor Drawing Room with large picture window offering stunning views over the garden, meadow land and river beyond.
- Impressive Sitting Room with 17'2 (5.27m) high pitched ceiling, raised granite hearth and remote controlled electric fire with granite surround.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of high gloss fronted base and wall cabinets, granite work surfaces, pantry, and Tecnik range cooker with 5 gas burners, hot plate and extractor fan above.
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms including luxurious En Suite to the Master Bedroom with WC, marble work top, with inset wash basin and fitted cabinets below and double width bath.
- The irregular shaped rooms are a particular feature of the property with the reception rooms and principle bedrooms all benefitting from views over the garden.
- Wonderful formal garden includes a large expanse of lawn, well stocked shrub beds and a charming stream, which as 2 foot bridges and a decked walkway bordered by flower and shrub beds.
- Informal area beyond includes a number of mature trees and 40ft of frontage to the River Cam with Boathouse and inlet, capable of mooring a 60 ft boat.
- Detached Cabin with high pitched ceiling, exposed timbers, kitchenette, wood burning stove, French doors to riverside terrace and adjoining covered seating area.
A substantial, individual house with accommodation of approximately 4,155 sq ft (386 sq m) situated in stunning gardens and grounds with mooring facilities and frontage to the River Cam.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 4 miles, A14 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).