- Well proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation over 3 floors extending to an impressive 3,301 sq ft (307 sq m).
- Wonderful kitchen/dining/family room, 34'7 x 21'11 (10.55m x 6.69m) an ideal area for family and social entertaining, with stylish bespoke German kitchen with full range of integrated Siemens.
- Utility room fitted with similar cabinets to the Kitchen with integrated full height freezer, washing machine and tumble drier.
- Superb first floor drawing room with extensive range of bespoke bookshelves along the width of one wall. (This room could be divided to create 2 separate rooms, if desired).
- Impressive master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, arge roof Terrace 39'4 x 11'10 (12m x 3.60m), dressing room with hanging rails, drawers and shelves and stylish en suite.
- 4 further bedrooms, 3 of which have built-in wardrobes and 3 further bath/shower rooms (2 en suite), all fitted with stylish Duravit sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings.
- Balconies to the drawing room and master bedroom provide outstanding elevated views over adjoining countryside.
- Incorporating the latest 21st century technology, the property has been designed with energy efficiency in mind and incorporates many energy saving features.
- Part of the stunning Ninewells development designed to embrace and protects its natural environment, the development includes wide avenues, footpaths, green spaces, ponds and varied planting.
A stunning, modern townhouse built to an exceptionally high specification, situated in an outstanding location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, with wonderful views over adjoining countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).