- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- CASH BUYERS ONLY - NOT MORTGAGABLE*
- Requires complete modernisation or redevelopment
- Positive pre-application for alterations to form a 4 bedroom dwelling
- Planning permission has previously been obtained to convert to two self-contained flats
- Ideally located for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and many of Cambridge's leading independent schools
- Good links to London by road or rail
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An attractive Victorian detached house requiring complete modernisation or redevelopment.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
This attractive Victorian house occupies a corner position with a return frontage to Alpha Terrace and Trumpington High Street. Constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs, the property requires complete modernisation subject to any necessary planning consents being obtained. Planning permission (reference 17/1028/FUL) has previously been obtained to convert the accommodation to two self-contained apartments. A copy of the planning permission, proposed plans and elevations are available on request or via the planning portal at Cambridge City Council http://www.cambridge.gov.uk/planning.