- CASH BUYERS ONLY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON PARTICULARS TAB FOR FULL BROCHURE
- Requires complete modernisation or redevelopment
- Positive pre-application for alterations to form a 4 bedroom dwelling
- Planning permission has previously been obtained to convert to two self-contained flats
- Ideally located for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and many of Cambridge's leading independent schools
- Good links to London by road or rail with a mainline railway station about 2 miles away, providing services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street, and the M11 (junction 11) within 1.25 miles
An attractive Victorian detached house requiring complete modernisation or redevelopment.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles,
(distances are approximate).