- Beautifully presented, recently refurbished character property with a gross internal floor area extending to 1,102 sq ft (102 sq m).
- Stunning kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear terrace and garden.
- 2 charming reception rooms with brick fireplaces and wood burning stoves.
- Immaculate master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and en suite shower room.
- 2 further bedrooms and bathroom to first floor.
- Beautiful enclosed rear garden with shed, raised vegetable patch and paved terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking.
- Ideally situated in the centre of Fenstanton, well placed for a good range of local facilities.
An outstanding Grade II listed semi-detached cottage, delightfully situated towards the centre of this popular village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 6 miles (King's Cross 52 minutes), M11 9 miles, (distances and time are approximate).