- Versatile and superbly presented accommodation, arranged over 3 floors, extending to an impressive 3,907 sq ft (363 sq m).
- Stunning kitchen/dining room and adjoining drawing room provide a combined overall area of 40'10 x 29'7 (12.45m x 9.02m) ideal for entertaining on a grand scale.
- Extensive deep glazed, bi-fold doors along the rear elevation, create light and excellent views of the garden.
- Kitchen area includes a full range of fitted cabinets, Corian work surfaces and integrated De Dietrich appliances.
- 3 reception rooms comprising spacious drawing room, versatile family room and sitting room with bay window to front aspect.
- Wonderful master bedroom suite with dressing area, including bank of drawers and fitted wardrobes, and stylish en suite bath/shower room.
- 4 further double bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
- Delightful first floor roof terrace providing a charming seating area and elevated views over the garden.
- Exceptional landscaped garden to rear with extensive decked terrace, many fine specimen trees, large areas of lawn and kitchen garden.
- Approximately 1.5 miles from the heart of the city centre and well placed for King's College School and St John's College School in nearby Grange Road.
A quite exceptional, extended and re-modelled family house, finished to an extremely high standard with a large, beautifully landscaped garden.
City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances are approximate).