- Situated in the attractive village of Woodditton surrounded by undulating countryside, stud farms and woodland.
- Gross internal floor area extending to 2,138 sq ft (199 sq m).
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room 19'5" x 12'4" (4.92m x 3.77m) with wood burning stove and patio doors to rear terrace.
- Beautifully presented dining room with part vaulted ceiling and full height windows providing a pleasant vista of the garden.
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with patio door to rear terrace.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Attractive enclosed rear garden with paved terrace, vegetable garden and shed.
- Off street parking.
An impressive detached family house with a wonderful south-west facing garden situated in this popular east Cambridgeshire village.
Newmarket 3 miles, Bury St Edmunds 15 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, Dullingham Railway Station 3 miles (distances approximate).