- Sedley Taylor Road is one of the most highly regarded roads in the city, characterised by impressive detached houses in large gardens.
- Situated on the south side of the city, the property is particularly well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, a number of state and independent schools and sixth form colleges.
- Attractive wood block flooring to Sitting Room, Dining Room and Study, exposed floorboards to the majority of the first floor.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open brick fireplace, built-in bookshelves and French doors to rear garden.
- Study with fitted bookshelves and Dining Room with windows and French doors along the rear elevation providing an pleasant outlook over the garden.
- 4 Bedrooms, all of which are fitted with wardrobes and 3 of which enjoy elevated views over the garden and playing fields beyond.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking and attached Garage/Workshop 24'7 x 8'7 (7.50m x 2.61m)
- Large west facing rear garden backing on to Hills Road Sixth Form College playing fields.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A classic 1950s detached house with a large west facing garden situated in this highly regarded road, on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, (by foot/bicycle), Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).