- Modernisation opportunity.
- Highly regarded road.
- South side of Cambridge City.
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms, all with elevated views over the garden and playing fields beyond.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking and attached Garage/Workshop 24'7 x 8'7 (7.50m x 2.61m)
- Large west facing rear garden backing on to Hills Road Sixth Form College playing fields.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A classic 1950s detached house with a large west facing garden situated in this highly regarded road, on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, (by foot/bicycle), Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).