- Well proportioned accommodation retaining many original features.
- Substantial property with a gross internal floor area extending to 2,403 sq ft.
- Currently used as an HMO.
- Extremely close to the heart of the city centre.
- Christ's Pieces, Parker's Piece and Midsummer Common all within a short walk.
- Excellent opportunity for investment or potential development.
An imposing Victorian townhouse requiring modernisation, with accommodation arranged over 5 floors, in this prime central city location, close to Christs Pieces and Midsummer Common.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street
67 minutes) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).