- Wonderful refurbishment project for those seeking to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
- Potential redevelopment opportunity, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Excellent south city village location with good access to major road networks and mainline railway stations with services to London's King's Cross.
- Period features include ?fireplaces, deep skirtings, picture rails, sash windows and wooden floors.
- 3 reception rooms, 2 of which have bay windows and open fireplaces.
- 5 Bedrooms.
- Parking for several vehicles and detached single garage.
- Wonderful, established gardens providing a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- In all the property comprises ?1.03 acres (0.418 hectares).
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A 5 bedroom Edwardian house requiring modernisation, in just over an acre of wonderful, established gardens, 5 miles south of Cambridge city centre and 3 miles from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross line) 2 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street line) 8 miles, (distances are approximate).