- A14 about 1.5 miles away providing access to Cambridge and Huntingdon
- Huntingdon railway station about 8.5 miles providing services to King's Cross
- Swavesey Village College, an Academy judged as 'outstanding in every respect' by Ofsted, within about 1.5 miles
- Close to Fen Drayton Nature Reserve, a 108 hectare reserve comprising 4 lakes, and habitat for some 190 species of bird, along with other associated wildlife
- 3 versatile reception rooms
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- Range of outbuildings, suitable for conversion, subject to consents
An excellent Grade II listed cottage with a range of outbuildings in this popular north west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9.5 miles, Huntingdon 8.5 miles (London's King's Cross 50 minutes), St Ives 4 miles, A14 1.5 miles, (distances and time are approximate).