- Built in 2000 to the present owners design and specification
- Wonderful rural position on the southern outskirts of this charming village
- Access to many fine, off road walks and bridleways which link with the Hatley Park Estate
- Close proximity to Waresley and Gransden woods, owned by the Wildlife Trust and Hayley Woods, a 126 acre Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI)
- 2 paddocks, all weather ménage and stable block comprising twin stables, hay barn, tack room and bedding/lawn tractor store
- Just 7 miles from St Neots with rail services to King's Cross in 40 minutes
- Stunning orangery providing a delightful vista of the garden
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with oil fired Rayburn
- 2 reception rooms, study, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Double glazed windows, oil heating and security alarm
- Superb south facing gardens which include a small orchard and kitchen garden
A modern family home built in a farmhouse style with excellent equestrian facilities situated within gardens and grounds of approximately 4.5 acres in an outstanding edge of village location, surrounded by undulating countryside.
Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (King's Cross 40 minutes) 7 miles, A1 (M) 8 miles, (distances and time are approximate).