- Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles and M11 (junction 12) 6 miles
- Good range of local facilities in the neighbouring village or Orwell, including general store/post office, public house/restaurant, hairdresser and primary school
- Generous accommodation extending to an impressive 2,248 sq ft (209 sq m)
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area with integrated appliances
- Family area interlinking with kitchen/breakfast area
- Sitting room with far reaching countryside views and 2 further reception rooms
- Master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and en suite bath/shower room, 4 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Double glazed sash style windows
- Rain water harvesting system
- Security alarm system
A superb 5 bedroom detached family home with an impressive 2,248 sq ft of accommodation, finished to a high specification, with wonderful open views over surrounding countryside, situated in this popular south west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).