- Finished to a high standard.
- Generous accommodation extending to an impressive 2,248 sq ft (209 sq m).
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast area with integrated appliances.
- Family area interlinking with kitchen/breakfast area.
- Sitting room with far reaching countryside views.
- 2 further reception rooms.
- Master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and en suite bath/shower room.
- 4 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed sash style windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Rain water harvesting system.
- Security alarm system.
An impressive detached family home built in 2009 to a high specification, with wonderful open views over surrounding countryside, situated in this popular south west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).