- Located in the popular area of Newnham, arguably one of the best areas of Cambridge
- Only three quarters of a mile from the city centre
- Penthouse apartment with sole occupancy of the 4th floor
- Completely renovated and reconfigured throughout
- Beautiful landscaped communal gardens
- South facing views
A beautifully refurbished fourth floor penthouse apartment with delightful south facing views over wonderful communal gardens in the popular Newnham district.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, M11 (Junction 13) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
This superbly presented penthouse apartment occupies an excellent position benefitting from sole occupancy of the fourth floor and with stunning views to the south, overlooking immaculately presented communal gardens. The present owners purchased the property in 2016 and have subsequently carried out a significant programme of alterations and refurbishment. The accommodation has been cleverly configured to maximise the living space and enhance the light and airy feel throughout.