- Well placed for access to Cambridge Leisure, a modern complex with cafes, bars, supermarket, hotel, 10 pin bowling and multi-plex cinema
- Just a few hundred yards away from the wonderful University Botanic Garden
- Walking distance of Coe Fen providing access to the River Cam and Newnham
- Excellent choice of independent schools and Sixth Form Colleges nearby
- Versatile accommodation of 2,631 sq ft (244 sq m) arranged of 4 floors
- Recently re-fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Spacious family/dining room and impressive sitting room with pebble gas fire
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built in wardrobes, and 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Gas fired under floor heating and high performance double glazed windows
- Integral garage and wonderful landscaped decked terrace to the first floor
A stunning, contemporary townhouse with stylish and exceptionally well presented accommodation, situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.8 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).