- Girton is a popular village situated on the north western outskirts of Cambridge just 3 miles from the heart of the city centre.
- Local facilities include a variety of shops, 2 public houses, primary school, 2 churches, recreation ground, 18 hole golf course and a health and fitness centre.
- Gross internal floor area extending to 1,114 sq ft (103 sq m).
- Spacious double aspect sitting room 17'9" x 10'6" (5.40m x 3.20m).
- Light and airy dining room with patio doors to rear garden.
- Well equipped kitchen and utility room with matching wall and base units.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
A modern 4 bedroom family house situated in this well served and conveniently located village on the western outskirts of Cambridge.
Cambridge City Centre and M11 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).