- Well placed for access to a range of excellent facilities including a Michelin starred restaurant, Balzano's deli and café, post office, several banks, public house, cinema, 10-pin bowling, supermarkets and several parks
- Within 1 mile of the city's mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus just three quarters of a mile away
- Fine choice of state and independent schools and sixth form colleges nearby
- Superbly presented accommodation extending to 3,312 sq ft (308 sq m) plus separate detached brick and slate coach house of 1,033 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Wonderful extended kitchen/breakfast room and 2 reception rooms
- 8 bedrooms and 3 contemporary bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Detached coach house with kitchen, sitting/dining room, 3 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, ideal for guests, au pair or letting purposes
- Gas heating, double glazed windows and security alarm system
- Well presented gardens, double garage and parking for several cars
A highly individual family house with exceptionally well presented accommodation over 3 floors and a superbly refurbished 3 bedroom detached Coach House, situated in one of the most sought after residential areas of the city.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.75 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).