- Well placed for access to Cambridge Leisure, a modern complex with cafes, bars, supermarket, hotel, 10 pin bowling and multi-plex cinema
- Just a few hundred yards away from the wonderful University Botanic Garden
- Walking distance of Coe Fen providing access to the River Cam and Newnham
- Excellent choice of independent schools and Sixth Form Colleges nearby
- Versatile accommodation arranged of 3 floors
- Stunning kitchen with range of integrated Miele appliances
- Spacious Sitting/dining room with impressive pebble gas fire
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Gas fired under floor heating and high performance double glazed windows
- Integral garage and wonderful landscaped decked terrace to the first and second floors
A stylish town house situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location within a stunning award winning development.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).