- Situated along one of the most popular south Cambridge roads, within walking distance of a 120 acre nature reserve.
- Stunning mature South facing garden which the main principal rooms enjoy views over.
- Just over half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Well placed for access to a number of highly regarded independent schools and sixth form colleges
- Beautiful Kitchen/Dining/Family room with French doors along the southern elevation into the delightful conservatory.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite) arranged over 2 floors
- Integral single garage with integral door leading to utility room and beautiful landscaped gardens
- In and Out driveway with ample off street parking
An impressive family house with well presented accommodation over 3 floors and a wonderful south facing garden in this highly regarded south City location.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles
(distances are approximate).