- Convenient location with good access to the City Centre and Science Park
- 3/4 of a mile away from the new Chesterton railway station and Park & Ride
- Excellent, versatile accommodation extending to 2,530 sq ft (235 sq m)
- Spacious sitting room including open fireplace with inset wood burning stove
- Contemporary kitchen with range of integrated Bosch and Neff appliances
- 5 bathrooms and 3 stylish re-fitted bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
- One bedroom is currently used as a gym and another as a games/play room
- Gas fired heating and no upward chain
- Double integral garage and delightful established gardens
- Part share and use of a 1.5 acre area of meadow land with wooded area, picnic tables, summer house and frontage to the River Cam
A greatly improved and exceptionally well presented family house situated in an exclusive, no through road with access to a wonderful communal area of meadow land including frontage to the River Cam.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2 miles, Chesterton Railway Station (due to be operational Spring/Summer 2017) 0.75 of a mile, (distances are approximate).