- Popular tree lined road with no through traffic
- River Cam and ?College Boathouses just 150 yards away
- Delightful walk over Midsummer Common and Christ's Pieces to the historic city centre
- Requiring complete modernisation providing a wonderful opportunity for buyers to carry out their own alterations, improvement and additions (Subject to any necessary consents being obtained)
- 2 reception rooms, kitchen and utility room to ground floor
- 5 first floor bedrooms and family bathroomOff street parking and single integral garage
- Off street parking and single integral garage
- Good sized enclosed garden to rear with a depth of about 140ft and a width of about 26ft
- No upward chain and viewing highly recommended
A fine detached period house requiring modernisation situated towards the end of a highly regarded, no-through road in this wonderful location just a few hundred yards away from the River Cam.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park, A14 and M11 1.75 miles, (distances are approximate).