- Girton is a popular village situated on the north western outskirts of Cambridge just 3 miles from the heart of the city centre.
- Local facilities include a variety of shops, 2 public houses, primary school, 2 churches, recreation ground, 18 hole golf course and a health and fitness centre.
- Versatile accommodation, including the Annexe, extending to an impressive 3,261 sq st (302 sq m).
- Reception Hall accessed via a stunning entrance with geometric tiled floor to porch and front door with inset leaded light stained glass, matching side panels and transoms.
- Charming Study/Family Room with bay window to front aspect, base level cabinets, fitted bookshelves and attractive marble fireplace with inset patterned tiles.
- 3 Reception Rooms comprising Drawing Room, Sitting Room with timber fireplace and spacious Dining Room.
- Kitchen with adjoining Breakfast Room with range of birch wood wall and base cabinets and drawers and integrated appliances comprising double oven, fridge, dishwasher and ceramic hob with extractor hood above.
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Self-contained Annexe built in 1996 providing ideal ancillary accommodation for dependent relatives, guests or letting purposes, if desired.
- Parking for several cars, single integral garage and delightful enclosed garden to rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A detached Edwardian house with excellent, versatile accommodation and a self-contained annexe, well placed towards the centre of this popular village.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 13 - south bound only) 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).