- Coveted Newnham location with a range of local facilities
- Lammas Land recreation ground and the city centre are both within easy walking or cycling distance
- Range of state and independent schools nearby
- Delightful walks along the River Cam to the village of Grantchester
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room 25'5" x 14'4" (7.75m x 4.38m)
- Spectacular Kitchen/Breakfast Room with access to a private courtyard and rear garden.
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Original features include deep skirtings, fireplaces, picture rails, cornicing and sash windows.
An extended and improved Victorian terraced house, situated in the heart of Newnham, one of Cambridge's most sought after residential areas.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, (distances are approximate).