- Stapleford is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge. The neighbouring village of Great Shelford provides an extensive range of facilities.
- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 2,278 sq ft (212 sq).
- Generous dual aspect sitting room 22'4" x 19'4" (6.80m x 5.89m) with French doors to side elevation and bi-fold doors to rear elevation providing a delightful vista of the garden.
- Dining room with open fireplace with marble hearth, timber surround and mantle.
- Stylish, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room.
- The sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room all interlink providing wonderful space for family and social entertaining.
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, en suite shower room and French doors to an enclosed decked balcony providing stunning elevated views over the garden.
- 4 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No onward chain
An impressive family house within wonderful,
secluded gardens of approximately 0.37 acres
(0.151 hectares) situated in this much sought
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, Addenbrooke 's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street) 1 mile, (distances are approximate)