- Potential equestrian facilities with a 3.29 acre (1.332 hectare) field providing an ideal ?area for paddocks, stables and ménage etc.
- Situated adjacent to Hill Top Equestrian Centre offering lessons for all ages and abilities, a pony club and horses taken for training and working livery considered.
- Yelling is a quiet, rural village surrounded by gently undulating countryside.
- Just 13 miles west of the University city of Cambridge and 5 miles from the A1 and St Neots with fast train services to King's Cross in 40 minutes.
- Well presented accommodation extending to 2,600 sq ft (241 sq m)
- Modern day facilities combined with charm and character.
- Beautifully presented gardens including a substantial pond and Koi-carp pond.
- Detached double garage with internal staircase to excellent home office/studio.
- Superb triple garage with adjoining workshop.
- Charming summer house and large timber store with open bay storage to side.
An impressive 5 bedroom detached house delightfully situated on the eastern outskirts of the village in stunning gardens and grounds of 4.29 acres with wonderful views over surrounding countryside.
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles, St Neots (fast train to King's Cross 40 minutes), A1 5 miles, A428 2.5 miles, (distances and time are approximate).