- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Many fine original period features
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with exposed floorboards
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Superb detached, insulated Studio/Office
- 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
A fine 3 bedroom, Edwardian house with accommodation extending to 1064.7 sq ft (98.9 sq m), in this highly sought after residential location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
33 Marlowe Road dates from the Edwardian era and is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs. The property is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings and it retains many of its fine original features. The present owner has carried out a number of alterations and improvements, not least to include an extension to the rear of the property to create a superb kitchen/dining room which is flooded with light from deep glazed doors, windows and skylights. The result is 1064.7 sq ft (98.9 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.