- Beautifully presented accommodation, with many original features, extending to a gross internal floor area of 996 sq ft (92.5 sq m).
- Spacious sitting/dining room with solid oak flooring, 2 decorative fireplaces and shelving to the alcoves.
- Well appointed dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room.
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom to first floor.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Delightful rear garden with paved terrace area, ideal for al fresco dining.
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles to the rear of the property.
- Ideally located a short distance from Cambridge City Centre and within easy reach of the A14, M11 and a mainline railway station.
An outstanding mid terrace Victorian house with a delightful south facing garden situated in this premier central city location.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.25 miles, (distances are approximate).