- Original features including sash windows, panelled doors, deep skirtings, fireplaces and picture rails.
- Delightful sitting room with bay window to front.
- Kitchen/dining room 18'9 x 14'9 (5.71m x 4.50m) with range of integrated appliances.
- Study with open fireplace fitted with multi-fuel stove.
- 4 Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
- Superb attic conversion creating a double bedroom with eaves storage and separate shower room.
- Detached studio 15'7 x 8'1 (4.76m x 2.47m) with power and light connected.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An extended and greatly improved 5 bedroom bay fronted Victorian property, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).