- Idyllic setting surround by undulating countryside almost equal distance between Great Eversden and Kingston.
- Originally built in 1939 the property has been skilfully extended and comprehensively refurbished by the present owners.
- Finished to a high standard, alterations and improvements successfully combine the convenience of modern living with the charm and character of the original building.
- Exceptionally well presented accommodation extending to approximately 2,254 sq ft (209 sq m).
- Impressive drawing room with oak floor, open fireplace with granite hearth, bianco avorio limestone surround and mantle and walnut backed display shelving and cupboards.
- Versatile sitting room with oak floor, base level cabinets and shelving to alcoves.
- Superb bespoke Chef's kitchen/breakfast room with night storage electric 4 oven Aga and companion oven and integrated Miele appliances comprising wine cooler, microwave and twin dishwashers.
- 4 bedrooms, all of which have fitted cupboards, and 3 bath/shower rooms.
- The majority of the rooms benefit from a dual aspect creating a light and airy feel throughout.
- Wonderful gardens and grounds, including a variety of specimen trees, substantial detached outbuilding and excellent children's play frame and sunken trampoline.
A superbly extended and re-modelled family house, occupying a wonderful rural position in gardens and grounds of 3.69 acres with stunning open view over surrounding countryside from every aspect.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to Kings Cross) 10 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles, Stansted Airport 34 miles, (distances are approximate).