- Arranged over 3 floors, the property offers extensive accommodation of approximately 3,520 sq ft (327 sq m) providing tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Many fine period features and principal reception rooms and bedrooms benefit from dual aspects.
- Charming Drawing Room including inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and tiled hearth.
- Sitting Room with fitted bookshelves to alcove, window seat and fireplace with tiled hearth, timber surround and mantle.
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room 31'8 x 14' (9.66m x 4.27m) including range of matching bespoke cabinets, granite and oak work surfaces, island unit, Lacanche gas range and integrated dishwasher.
- Spacious Study suitable for a variety of uses and 2 further rooms, currently used as Studios providing useful ancillary accommodation and potential for conversion to a self-contained annexe, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- 6 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms, including spacious Family Bath/Shower Room and re-fitted Bathroom with Villeroy and Boch suite, arranged over the first and second floors.
- Parking for several cars and delightful, established gardens of approximately a third of an acre.
- Catchment area for Comberton Village College, which is well known for its excellent academic achievements.
- Situated within a mile of the A14 (currently undergoing a major programme of improvements) for access to the A1/M1 to the north and the M11/M25 to the south.
An imposing Georgian farmhouse of considerable charm and character, together with extensive, versatile accommodation over 3 floors and large, established gardens.
Cambridge 5 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, M11 (junction 13) 4 miles, A14 1 mile, (distances are approximate).