- Charming village just 5 miles west of Cambridge.
- The A14 (about 1 mile away) provides access to the A1/M1 to the north and the M11/M25 to the south, is currently undergoing major improvement works and when completed, the road network will also include access from the edge of the village directly on to Huntingdon Road.
- Accommodation providing 3,520 sq ft (327 sq m) over 3 floors.
- Many fine period features.
- Principal reception rooms and bedrooms benefit from dual aspects.
- Charming drawing room with inglenook fireplace.
- Sitting room with fitted bookshelves to alcove, window seat and fireplace.
- Superb kitchen/dining room 31'8 x 14' (9.66m x 4.27m) including range of matching bespoke cabinets, granite and oak work surfaces, island unit and Lacanche gas range.
- Spacious study.
- 2 further rooms offering potential for conversion to a self-contained annexe.
- 6 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Parking for several cars and delightful, established gardens of approximately a third of an acre.
- Catchment area for Comberton Village College and Sixth Form, well known for its excellent academic achievements.
An imposing Georgian farmhouse of considerable charm and character, together with extensive, versatile accommodation over 3 floors and large, established gardens.
Cambridge 5 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, M11 (junction 13) 4 miles, A14 1 mile, (distances are approximate).