A stylish 1 bedroom studio ground floor apartment in a popular Cambridge development offering excellent access to Addenbrookes Hospital, the City Centre and M11.
The Aura is an award winning development situated just off Long Road in Trumpington, South Cambridge. Nearby amenities include a doctors surgery, large supermarket, convenience store, post office and a number of public houses and restaurants.
Addenbrookes Hospital and the Biomedical Campus are located nearby and easily accessible via the guided bus track and cycle/foot path. Regular buses run between Addenbrookes Hospital, the City Centre, railway station and the Science Park.
The M11 is located 2 miles south, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
Located in the Aura development by Countryside, this recently built ground floor apartment offers a bright and surprisingly spacious living accommodation that features an impressive interior design. This apartment features an open plan living area, well equipped kitchen and bathroom all benefitting from large double-glazed windows, low energy lighting and central heating.
Particular Features of Note:
• Benefits from its own private entrance with a terrace to the front of the property on a quiet no through road.
• Large open plan living area with Amtico flooring, a large window letting in natural light with views of the community college playing fields.
• Stylish kitchen fitted with Amtico flooring, a large window and front door leading out onto the terrace. The kitchen features bespoke fitted modern white handleless units with a grey worktop, a stainless steel sink, and a full range of integrated appliances including a hob with extractor fan hood, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
• Bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, bath with chrome mixer/shower and glass shower screen, W.C. and basin with mirror and shaver socket above.
• Access to the communal gardens offering outside seating space and lawn.
• Communal and secure bike storage.
• There is no parking but visitor parking bays available for guest.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,000.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,153.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £230.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.