- Open plan ground floor with contemporary linear kitchen leading to living area with large floor to ceiling Velfac doors to courtyard garden
- Fully fitted matt white Soho kitchen with base and eye level units and Porcelanosa tiled splash back, built in CDA appliances include microwave, ceramic hob, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- First floor with generously proportioned double bedroom, and spacious en suite shower room
- Electric panel heaters throughout
- Front and rear access to the property with private courtyard gardens with bike and bin store
A brand new 1 bedroom end of terrace house located to the north of the city and major commuter routes.
Green End Road is a popular location to the north of the city. Larch Mews is a quiet area just off Green End Road the lane leads to a private residence.
There is excellent access from Larch Mews through to a number of areas to the rear there is pedestrian and cycle access to the north of the properties which leads through to Green Park, and Cambridge North and the Guided Busway is a just a short distance. Cambridge Science Park is under ½ mile to the north. Cambridge city centre is easily accessed by foot, bike or bus along Milton Road the river Cam is around 1.4 miles to the south-west.
This recently built 1 bedroom end of terrace house offers a bright and surprisingly spacious living accommodation that features an impressive interior design. Measuring an approximate 546 sq. ft this apartment features a sitting/dining room, kitchen and bedroom with an en-suite.
Particular Features of Note:
• Open plan ground floor with contemporary linear kitchen leading to living area with large floor to ceiling Velfac doors to courtyard garden
• Fully fitted matt white Soho kitchen with base and eye level units and Porcelanosa tiled splash back, built in CDA appliances include microwave, ceramic hob, single oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• First floor with generously proportioned double bedroom, and spacious en suite shower room
• Electric panel heaters throughout
• Front and rear access to the property with private courtyard gardens with bike and bin store
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,200.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,380.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £276.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.