- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobe
- Single bedroom with fitted carpets, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
- Bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath with fitted shower and screen, basin and W.C.
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances including oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood, fridge-freezer, washing machine. Access to the rear of the property
- Living area with fitted carpets, under stairs cupboard, shelves, and wall mounted radiator
- Rear garden
- No parking
A 2 bedroom mid terrace unfurnished house in the very heart of Cambridge. Available for 6 months only initially.
Eden Street central location provides quick and easy access to both the Grand Arcade shopping mall and the Grafton centre within just a few minutes walk.
Other nearby amenities include the Parkside swimming pool and gym, the Cricketers Public House, St Matthews Primary School and Parkside Community College. Other high performing schools and colleges include The Perse, The Leys, and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
For the commuter, the mainline railway station is located within a short walking distance and offers connections to London Kings Cross in 45 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes. The Busway A provides a regular service between Addenbrookes Hospital and the Biomedical Campus and the Science and Business parks.
The nearby M11 provides access to Stansted Airport/M25 This two bedroom mid terrace house consists of a kitchen/living room, two bedrooms, bathroom and a garden. There is no parking with the property and the property is only initially available for a 6-month tenancy and this may not be extended.
Particular Features of Note:
• Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobe
• Single bedroom with fitted carpets, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
• Bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath with fitted shower and screen, basin and W.C.
• Fully fitted kitchen with appliances including oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood, fridge-freezer, washing machine. Access to the rear of the property
• Living area with fitted carpets, under stairs cupboard, shelves, and wall mounted radiator
• Rear garden
• No parkingand London to the south and the A14 and A1 to the north.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,450 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,673.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £334.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.