SummaryUnique, flexible, modern offices, development labs and R&D space at the heart of Unity Campus.
DescriptionThe Works at Unity Campus is extremely well placed to offer the flexibility required to ensure your staff can enjoy a safe working environment:
- Every suite within The Works has direct access to the outside. There are 10 separate ways to enter or exit the building.
- Each suite has TWO ways to enter/exit, therefore one-way systems can be put in place.
- Each suite is served by its own independent HVAC (heating and cooling) system and fresh air ventilation. There is no recirculation of fresh air.
- The suite floor plates are large, open plan spaces allowing for efficient and flexible fitout.
- The breakout zones within the Street can be reconfigured to provide semi-external, naturally ventilated areas for socially distanced meetings.
- Two stair cores allow for one-way pedestrian flows if required.
- EIGHT separate wc and shower blocks within the building allow opportunities for tenants to take control of their own facilities.
- Every washroom has full height, self-contained toilet cubicles.
- Cycle parking, car-parking and superb shower provision provide scope for alternative transport to work.
- FOUR additional accessible toilets at entrances can be designated for visitors only.
- There is significant outside space for welfare breaks, informal meetings and socially distanced breakout.
- New façades, roof, service cores and full height glazing.
- Top quality external landscaping and amenity space.
- Exposed M&E/services providing fresh air ventilation and heating/cooling to offices.
- Each suite benefits from it's own front door in addition to alternative access points from The Street.
- High speed, secure fibre already installed and ready to use within three days.
- Generous shower provision and over 200 secure cycle parking spaces.
- Raised floor and floor boxes within first floor accommodation.
- Extremely flexible ground floor accommodation with heavy load floors.
- Ground floor access to The Street via pedestrian and full width cargo doors.
- Generous demised plant areas.
- Secure, demised decked car parking within 227 spaces available in Phase I.
Ground Floor (NIA) 29,428 SQ FT / 2,734 SQ M
First Floor Office (NIA) 28,912 SQ FT / 2,686 SQ M
The Street 4,660 SQ FT / 433 SQ M
TOTAL 63,000 SQ FT / 5,853 SQ M
*Of which 21,270 sq ft / 1,978 sq m is currently available
Flexible build-to-suit options available
LocationUnity Campus is one of the best connected business parks in the region, with
access to excellent rail, road and cycling infrastructure.
Location is key - Unity Campus occupies a prime location close to public transport links (Whittlesford Parkway station is under a mile away), with dedicated cycle networks into central Cambridge and with easy access onto the main trunk road networks via the A505 and M11.
This connectivity to existing transport infrastructure and to local community activity and amenity sets Unity Campus apart from other more remote business and research parks in the cluster. The regeneration of this area of south Cambridgeshire is attracting a young, dynamic business community, drawn by the existing knowledge/research base, high quality of life and some of Cambridge's most affordable housing stock.
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development