SummaryUnder construction - available Q3 2021
DescriptionBest-in-class building and design specifications, which include:
- BREEAM: 'Excellent'
- Targeting 'Carbon Zero'
- Targeting 'EPC A+'
- Internal and external high efficiency LED lighting, with office motion detection and daylight saving controls
- High efficiency office heating and cooling systems with heat recovery ventilation
- 15% roof lights providing more natural light
- Approximately 50% Photovoltaic coverage with provision for additional capacity
- 10% electric charging points
- 90% passive electric charging points
- Planet Mark accreditation
- Discount off-grid power available from the landlord
- Water saving taps and dual flush WCs
- Highly insulated buildings mitigate air leakage
- Bike shelters and showers encourage cycling to work
- Excellent public transport links for sustainable access
- Energy efficient lift (Building 3 only)
- Shower and locker facilities
AccommodationAdaptable space, built to Grade-A market-leading specifications, to stand the test of time.
New trade counter, manufacturing and logistics opportunities from 3,000 to 32,000 sq ft
LocationCambridge Gateway is an exciting new development set across five acres in North West Cambridge.
Ideal for manufacturing, logistics and trade counter opportunities and adjacent to the A14/M11 Junction, Gateway Cambridge benefits from excellent and easy access to road, motorway and public transport networks.
With a significant local workforce and nearby amenities, including Costa Coffee and Tesco Extra, the development is high quality, highly sustainable and designed to promote productivity and wellbeing.
B8 Industrial - Storage and Distribution
B2 Industrial - General
B1(c) Business - Light Industrial