Clayhithe Road, Horningsea, Cambridge, CB25 9JB
Guide Price £475,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Wonderful large Sitting Room with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden
- High quality Kitchen with wide range of fitted cabinets
- Generous Dining Area with wood flooring
- 2 Bedrooms to the first floor, one of which is a double and features built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom with roll top bath
- Superb second floor Principal Bedroom Suite with separate Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Oil fired central heating with new boiler fitted in 2020
- Ample off street parking
A greatly improved and extended 3 bedroom cottage, located in this delightful village location and within easy walking distance of Waterbeach mainline railway station.
Cambridge 5 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (King's Cross line) 0.5 of a mile, A14 2 miles, Bottisham 7 miles (distances are approximate)
2 Clayhithe Cottages originally dates from 1900 and forms part of a charming terrace of four houses. Greatly improved over the years, the property has been extended to the rear to create a superb, spacious sitting room which opens to the garden, and the attic space has been converted by the current owners into an excellent principal bedroom suite with dressing room/study and en suite shower room. The work has been carried out to a high standard and the result is an beautifully presented, ready to move in to property which provides flexible living space suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Waterbeach 0.65km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.54km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.09km
- Soham 12.34km