- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with underfloor heating and French doors to rear garden
- Excellent dual aspect Sitting Room 178 x 146 (5.40m x 4.41m) with French doors to rear garden
- Separate Utility Room providing access to the Garage
- Dedicated ground floor Study, ideal for working or studying at home
- Excellent first floor layout with 5 double Bedrooms serviced by 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Boarded Attic with ladder access
- Off street parking and double Garage
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superb, extended and improved 5 bedroom family house, situated on a private, no through road in this desirable and well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Built in the late 1990s, 8 Pryors Orchard is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under tiled roofs. Extended and improved over the years, the works most notably include extension to the rear elevation to create a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room which opens out to the rear garden, and reconfiguration of the first floor to include extending into the void above the garage so that the property now boasts 5 double bedrooms. All works have been carried out to a very high standard and the result is a beautifully presented family home with well proportioned, light and airy accommodation throughout.