- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Superb dual aspect Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with sliding door to large balcony
- Sleek Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom Suite with En Suite Bathroom and balcony
- 3 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- 10 year NHBC Warranty (approximately 7 years remaining)
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superbly presented, 4 bedroom townhouse which enjoys countryside views, conveniently placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus on the desirable south side of Cambridge.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
This contemporary, end of terrace townhouse was constructed by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use renewable or sustainable materials in the construction of their homes. The property has been thoughtfully designed to provide versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs and the use of deep glazed windows and doors flood the property with natural light. The property further benefits from 3 good sized balconies to the first and second floors which further enhance the feeling of space and light.