- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Re-fitted Kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Sitting room with bay window to front aspect
- Conservatory with ceramic tiled floor and double doors to rear garden
- Ground floor shower room
- Master bedroom fitted with a range of wardrobes, 2 further Bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An immaculately presented 1930s, 3 bedroom semi-detached house with delightful gardens, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, this bay fronted, semi-detached house is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been tastefully improved and extended by the current owner and is immaculately presented throughout.