- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Well maintained period property circa 1900 with opportunity for further updating
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan drawing room 14' x 14' (4.26m x 4.26m)
- Family room 21'4 x 14' (6.51m x 4.26m)
- Many original period features
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- 3 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Separate Dressing Room
- Ground floor study/bedroom 5 with en suite shower room
- Extensive mature gardens and informal woodland walk
- Oil fired central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
New Barn Farmhouse is a charming period property, set in large mature gardens and grounds, on the edge of this pretty west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston 12 miles (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes), M11 (junction 12) 5 miles (distances and time are approximate).
New Barn Farmhouse is believed to have been built in the early 1900s and is constructed with painted brick elevations under a slate roof. The property is a fine example of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. The property has been well maintained during the vendors' ownership, but also gives prospective purchasers a fantastic opportunity to finish the property to their own particular taste and standard.