- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME, BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY **
- Impressive Reception Hall with engineered oak flooring extending throughout the ground floor
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with feature fireplace and bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Stylish bespoke German Kitchen fitted with integrated Neff appliances
- Charming Family Room with bi-fold doors opening on to the rear terrace
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising Sitting Room and useful Studio/Office
- Versatile ground floor Bedroom with Jack and Jill style En Suite Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further double Bedrooms
- Modern aluminium double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and underfloor heating to the first floor Bathrooms
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An impressive detached family home with beautifully presented and extremely versatile accommodation, close to the heart of this highly regarded village.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 300 metres, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles (distances are approximate).
29 Hinton Way is constructed with brick, rendered and larch clad elevations under a tiled roof. The current owners have carried out substantial and extensive renovations to create an imposing family home, which provides bright and spacious open plan accommodation, suitable for a variety of needs.