- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- A well maintained 1950s property with potential to improve
- Sitting room with original oak floor
- Double aspect dining room
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Off street parking and double length Garage
- No upward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A 1950s family house with a large south facing rear garden, occupying a wonderful position backing onto The Perse School playing fields, in this prime south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.75 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the early 1950s, 5 Luard Close is an impressive detached house, constructed with brick elevations under tiled roof. The accommodation, arranged over two floors, benefits from a southerly aspect, creating a light and airy feel throughout.
The property has been well maintained and offers the potential purchaser a fantastic opportunity for further alterations and modernisation.