- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Picturesque village location just 7 miles from Cambridge
- Whittlesford Railway Station is within 2 miles with services to London's Liverpool Street
- Spacious Sitting Room with open fireplace fitted with living flame gas fire
- Triple aspect Dining Room with sliding door to rear garden and patio door to the terrace
- Well equipped Kitchen and large Utility Room
- Generous Master Bedroom with large En Suite Bathroom
- Refitted Family Bathroom
- Sealed unit double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautiful, mature rear garden
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A well proportioned, detached 4 bedroom family home; situated in this charming village location just 7 miles from Cambridge and within easy reach of Whittlesford Railway Station.
Cambridge 7 miles, Saffron Walden 7 miles, Royston 10 miles, M11 (junction 10) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station 1.5 miles (Liverpool Street 70 minutes) (distances and time are approximate).
6 Brewery Road is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and has been extended and improved over the years. Well maintained throughout and extending to approximately 1,811.9 sq ft (168.3 sq m), the property offers prospective purchasers an ideal opportunity to carry out works to their own particular taste and standard.