- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Grade II Listed with many original features
- An impressive 3,191 sq ft of versatile accommodation currently configured as a house and self-contained flat
- Grand Entrance Hall with vaulted ceiling
- 3 Reception Rooms including charming dual aspect Drawing Room
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 of which are doubles
- Attic and Cellar both of which offer potential for excellent storage space
- Ample off street parking
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An impressive, Grade II Listed detached house, retaining many of its original period features, situated in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Believed to date in part from the 14th and 15th centuries and further extended in the 19th century, Queens College Farmhouse is a substantial detached family house constructed with a mix of brick and rendered elevations under tiled roofs. Requiring some modernisation, the well-proportioned accommodation extends to an impressive 3,191 sq ft (296 sq m) arranged over 3 floors and benefits from a light and airy feel throughout. Currently configured as a house and self-contained flat, the property offers a tremendously flexible layout and could easily revert back to one dwelling, providing prospective purchasers the ideal opportunity to create a spectacular family home to their own particular tastes and standards. Alternatively, there is the option to create an independent annexe for a dependent relative or retain in its current configuration as a letting opportunity.