SummaryA new collection of Grade 'A' R&D Laboratory and office buildings within Harlow Science Park designed with flexibility in mind. A pre-commitment will be required.
This forward thinking development will create a collaborative, progressive sci-tech community as part of the Harlow Enterprise Zone. Located within the heart of the established LondonStanstedCambridge Corridor, this area already has a global reputation for excellence in scientific research.
Description- Site enabled with road & utility infrastructure complete
- Truly unrivalled internet connectivity with park wide fibre infrastructure installed with a flexible choice of existing on site providers for fast rapid setup
- Targeting EPC Rating of 'A'
- Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Targeting WiredScore 'Platinum'
- Planning consent of low level biological safety containment use
- Bespoke R&D / lab options available
- Flexible design to provide Grade A fitted office / write up areas and capability to integrate lab space.
- Dedicated plant areas capable of supporting intensive lab needs
- Passenger lifts
- Full height enhanced glazing to all floors
- Raised floors & suspended ceilings
- Recessed LED lighting
- Male, female and disabled WC's on each floor
- Shower & changing facilities with lockers
- VRF cooling and heating systems
- Generous onsite parking
Location- Sitting in the heart of the London Stansted Cambridge Corridor
- Established location with local occupiers that include; Public Health England, Pearson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Arrow Electronics and Raytheon
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development