SummaryBuilding 7300 is prominently set within 112 acres of business park with pleasant views over superb natural surroundings.
DescriptionDesigned with flexibility and divisibility in mind it will suit a range of office and R&D
occupiers seeking high profile, modern HQ style accommodation.
The available suites are to be refurbished to an exceptional standard and the building features an elegant covered walkway. Each unit has its own dedicated entrance and the Park also includes a central lake feature and onsite café facilities.
Ground Floor 2,394 sq ft 222 sq m
1st Floor 2,338 sq ft 217 sq m
Suite 7330 (Lab)
Ground Floor 2,290 sq ft 213 sq m
1st Floor 2,748 sq ft 255 sq m
- VRV air-conditioning
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LG3 compatible lighting
- Full access raised floors with 200mm void
- Carpeted throughout
- 2.9 M clear floor to ceiling height
- 1.5 M planning grid
- Diverse high quality fibre optic and broadband capability
- On-site café bar with management centre and 24 hour on site manned security
- Kitchen / tea points
- Covered bicycle parking
- 37 parking spaces (over whole)
- WC's at each level with additional shower facilities
- EPC Rating D(86)
LocationCambridge Research Park is a 112 acre park situated on the A10 just a few miles to the north of the city centre. The A10/A14 (J33) intersection is 4 miles away and there are local rail connections at Waterbeach and Cambridge, while hourly bus services connect the Park to Waterbeach and the city centre.
The mainline station provides a fastest journey time of approximately 45 minutes to both London Kings Cross and London Liverpool Street.
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development