Matthew is a Rural Surveyor in St. Albans with experience in the sale of rural properties across the Home Counties.
Matthew is a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and has been involved with a wide range or rural property and land sales since starting at Bidwells in 2014.
Matthew’s primary role is within the rural agency team in St Albans, which covers Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire as well as north and west London.
Matthew assists with the letting of rural business space, advising clients on the re-use of redundant agricultural buildings and successfully marketing and securing tenants for the premises, which include storage units, workshops and rural offices.
Matthew also assists with a range of rural valuations for private clients and banks for secured lending and tax purposes and advises farmers and landowners on landlord and tenant matters, basic farm payment and environmental schemes such as countryside stewardship.
● Sale of a large block of prime arable land in Hertfordshire, achieving a sale price well in excess of the guide.
● Sale of a four-acre block of amenity land in close proximity to London achieving a price of £100k per acre.
● Sale of a farm in Buckinghamshire with planning permission for a range of barns.
● Receivership sale for a farm in the London Borough of Hillingdon, including a range of farm buildings, commercial offices and 150 acres of permanent pasture and woodland.
● Successfully achieved permission for the conversion of a grain store to a residential dwelling in Northamptonshire and a range traditional buildings into three four-bed barn conversions.
● Successfully sold a block of 100 acres or permanent pasture in north Buckinghamshire with sporting potential.
or close this panel to search again